I HAVE 30 MINUTES
In less than a half an hour, you have an incredible ability to raise awareness about the impact of cluster bombs and landmines and increase the engagement of others. Here are a few actions you can take in less than 30 minutes that will have a long lasting impact:
- Write to your government officials using our Write Now! E-tool
- Look at and share videos from our YouTube channel
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper supporting a Mines Action Canada 'call to action'. Use our “Guide on How to Engage the Media” to learn more!
- Download the factsheets. Forward to your friends and family
- Download the How-To Kits and learn what more you can do
- Download and print 5 MAC posters and put them up in your office, classroom or community
Find all of these tools and more, by clicking here.